Let me see
- Published: 2006-03-22 08:55
- Modified: 2006-03-22 08:36
- Author: Ilya Birman
- Requires: Opera 8.0
- Install as: Opera User JS
- Install as: Greasemonkey script
Learn how to install scripts
When images do not have alt attributes, Opera displays [Image] when images are disabled. When images have empty alt attributes, Opera correctly displays nothing.
However, if you want to disable images, and only allow specific images to load, you need to be able to use the right-click image context menu. With empty alt attributes, there is nothing to right click on.
This script replaces all empty or undefined alt attributes with “#” so that you will have something to click on.
- 1.1: Images from remote servers are now given a red background