Enhance blockquote display
- Published: 2005-11-13 10:26
- Modified: 2005-11-13 11:41
- Author: Arve Bersvendsen
- Requires: Opera 8.0
- License: GPL
- Install as: Opera User JS
Learn how to install scripts
This script improves display of blockquotes in the following ways:
- If a blockquote has a cite attribute containing an URL using the http/https/ftp protocols, the link is inserted at the end of the blockquote and made clickable.
- If the blockquote already has a link leading to the same URI as the cite attribute, no link is inserted.
- If the cite attribute is present, but doesn’t seem to contain a valid URL, it is inserted as plain text.
- 2.0: Improved performance for Opera 9 users with XPath
- 1.0: Initial revision