OpS - Opera input suggestion
- Published: 2006-01-28 18:27
- Modified: 2006-01-28 18:28
- Author: Maxim Volkov
- Requires: Opera 8.0
- Install as: Opera User JS
Learn how to install scripts
This powerful script enhances Opera by providing input suggestion (auto-complete).
How it works
Write anything you want in a text input field. The script will automatically save the content in cookies when you unfocus the field or submit the form.
- Suggestions are displayed automatically,
- Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down arrow to select the suggestion you want from the list.
- Ctrl+/ to show all suggestions available.
- Ctrl+Enter to accept the selected suggestion.
- Ctrl+Delete to delete the selected suggestion from the list.
- Escape to close the suggestions list.
Note: The script stores the suggestions in cookies, and as a result, these will be sent to the server each time you request a page. Because of this, we recommend that you do not write sensitive/private/important information. The cookie specification also restricts the suggestions to a total of about 3 KB of data per page.