google.com - Google Suggest
- Published: 2005-09-11 15:51
- Modified: 2005-09-19 09:19
- Author: Arve Bersvendsen
- Requires: Opera 8.0
- License: GPL
- Install as: Opera User JS
Learn how to install scripts
This script will add the autocomplete feature from Google Suggest to regular Google search pages.
Tip: The script adds Google Suggest to all Google domains. If you would like to limit the script to act on only one of Google’s domains, modify the first line of the script, the one that reads:
To make the script active for google.com only:
- 1.1: Bugfix for autocomplete.
- 1.0.1: Minor bugfix to prevent script from being injected if user is already at a Google Suggest enabled search.